We’re excited to share that Healtheries teabags are now certified home compostable.
This means they’re free from plastic, bleach, glue or staples and can break down in your compost bin.
Here’s everything you need to know about these important, eco-conscious changes we’ve made to our tea packaging:
• Our teabags are made from natural plant-based fibres
• We are the first NZ tea brand to go through rigorous testing to provide independent home compostability certification for consumers*
• This comes in addition to Healtheries removing the outer plastic overwrap last year as part of our effort to provide more sustainable packaging.
Sip-back and enjoy some sustainabili-TEA
To see the full range of our flavoured teas and our sustainability initiatives, please visit: https://healtheries.co.nz/sustainability
* Certified to the Australian Standard AS5810 for Home Composting
* Compared to NZ grocery retail brands